Wrestling World Wide Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion?

3 posters

Go down

should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion? Empty should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion?

Post  AirBoom Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:28 am

i dare to say that he doesn't deserve it. why? because he hadn't done much this year to actually deserve to be a champion. i mean, he won the match by squashing daniel bryan. i mean, are you serious? that's not a way to hype a world heavyweight champion. that's a disgrace... Mad
AirBoom
AirBoom
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion? Empty Re: should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion?

Post  PSachkovsky Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:31 am

Well, it's a long arguement. He ain't that interesting as a face. I think being face ain't helping him to get over with the fans. Actually I think it is getting him more under than over. He is very talented, there is no doubting that, but he should be a heel. A heel persona fits him perfectly! WWE is trying to hard to make him the main star of SmackDown!, which doesn't work with the fans at all. affraid
PSachkovsky
PSachkovsky
Admin
Admin

https://twitter.com/#!/PSachkovsky

Back to top Go down

should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion? Empty Re: should sheamus even be a world heavyweight champion?

Post  QueenCarole Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:36 am

I don't really see why not? He is a great wrestler. And the World Championship fits him perfectly. I think it's refreshing to see a star like him on top. He needs to find better opponents, then Lord Tensai.... (Tensai is BORING!)
QueenCarole
QueenCarole
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  AirBoom Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:39 am

you don't understand, carole. the problem with sheamus is that he ain't drawing money, just like cm punk isn't drawing money. the ratings keep going lower and lower, and vince does nothing to fix it. the champions aren't getting over, and it effects the ratings. if wwe wants to fix it's situation, it should give the titles to a more believable wrestlers, like jericho or randy orton (although he might get fired soon...)
AirBoom
AirBoom
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum